Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Welcome Spring!

It's 3 O'clock in the afternoon and there are probably 3-inches of snow on the plum tree.

Welcome Tax Day, April 15th. On Monday I went blading on the Provo River Parkway and today, Wednesday, I'm needing a snow shovel. I'd say welcome to Utah's weather but I have found almost every place I've visited, the locals say the same thing. (Although I don't remember them saying anything about snow in Hawaii.)

Cynically, I say the good thing about this snow is that it is keeping Mr. Bee in his hive and not pollinating my plum tree. Hence, I hope there will be fewer plums to pickup later this summer. Let's not, however, keep Mr. Bee from the fruit orchards. (No reason to add to the current economic problems.)

Welcome Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment