Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Triangle Faces for Priesthood

I was asked to give the lesson in Priesthood last Sunday. We did the talk by E. Steven Snow on Get On with Our Lifes. For a take-away, Sparky helped me make these cookies.

The four points of the talk were:
1. Listen to the Prophets.
2. Remember the Eternal Perspective.
3. Have Faith
4. Be of Good Cheer.

So to relate it, I drew a triangle on the chaulk board and wrote the first 3 points on the sides and helped the class discuss them. With the fourth point "Be of Good Cheer" I drew a face in the middle, hence the cookies.

It was fun, and a rarety for the High Priests to have treats. I was also surprised at how quickly the young kids found out about the treats. Julie G. was in the classroom begging within 1 minute of dismissal. Wow!

I also gave some to Brenda and company as we were leaving. It was fun!

1 comment:

  1. And Brenda and Co. enjoyed the yummy cookies all the way home... so glad we snagged the last few!
    Thank you! And Happy Thanksgiving! We all love you both very much...

    ReplyDelete