Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ain't That Old!

I am a little frustrated with this blogging thing. (Granted I've only been doing it less than a week.) I'm not the most computer literate; I don't write code, etc. Still I can generally figure out things. But I'm not finding this blogging to be intuitive; specifically how to make my header photo fit within the confines of the blog space -- ugh!
It would also be fun to put in multiple pictures in a montage, but I don't know how unless I have to do it in Photoshop or something comparable. I've talked with Wort and Brenda about it and neither of them knew how to fix it, at least easily enough to explain it to me over the phone. They're going to call in the big guns (professional bloggers) and get some instructions and hopefully get some help in my direction. Hopefully, I'll be able to delete this posting soon and not embarrass myself.
TIME PASSES - 10 MINUTES
Well, I went back into Photoshop Elements and re-sized the photo a few times and got it to fit within the confines of the header. But I still find that to be intuitive!
This Header Photo of mighty Mt. Timpanogos was taken from the 2nd floor bedroom window of our house, earlier this fall. Timp is now more fully snowed-in and I should probably update the photo to show it in all its beauty.

2 comments:

  1. i am so happy i found your blog. great job by the way on the blog. it looks great. mt timpanogos is so beautiful! i think you captured its beauty very well indeed. keep up the good work!
    -ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. One look at Timp everyday and I realize how blessed we are to live here. Blogging will all get easier... hang in there.

    ReplyDelete