Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Header Photo

As I mentioned yesterday, it snowed, creating a good day to sit inside and cook ebelskivers for Sparky.
But today the sun came out to show off the 6-inches mother nature blessed us with. Before church I seized upon the opportunity to shoot a new photo of Timp - with lots of snow now.
For those of you who missed the old header photo, here it is.

A lot browner way back then, since it was taken during early fall when the snows had not yet covered the Indian princess resting on the top of Timp.

2 comments:

  1. Dad, I've never been so excited to see that you are blogging. I'm kind of thinking your ebelskivers(or however you spell them) looked pretty good. I wish I could have had a little taste. How come you didn't send one of them with Mom to our quilting class to share?
    I love your header. I'm thinking as soon as you get the hang of this blogging stuff you are going to out perform me. . . Looks great! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Header is beautiful! It was definitely worth the time and effort you took to get it in their. It is so amazing to see how much snow you guys have gotten down there.

    ReplyDelete