Wednesday, February 4, 2009

In The Beginning

So, several people have been after me to start a blog. I'm not sure how it's going to work, and/or if I'll be able to maintain it in a timely manner, or if anyone will be interested. Keeping it updated and of worth using somebody's computer memory, somewhere will be a challenge.
But tonight Kym persuaded me to start and post some of the pictures of the foods I have made recently (instead of just sending them to her and her sister).
So with that, we begin.

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo!!! This is so exciting! You're on the internet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's about time! This will be fun. You can find our news at birrellfamily.blogspot.com
    I will link your site to ours so we can track you :) Please feel free to link to ours ok? Also on our site you will find Ashlee & Katie too.
    I really am so proud of you... make sure you do more than food, add some personal photos & stories too. Sure love you! Brenda

    ReplyDelete